1. If you choose the Buy Now, Finance or Lease purchase options, you agree to purchase the specified domain name at the stated price.
2. If you submit an offer for a domain name using either the Request Price, Make Offer or Contact Us forms, and your offer is accepted by us, you agree to purchase the specified domain name at the stated offer amount for a period of 7 business days from the time the form is submitted.
3. You agree to provide all requested information and not to submit any false or inaccurate information.
4. Financing and leasing are only available to approved buyers subject to credit approval. You may be asked to fill out a credit application. The application may include a credit and/or background check. You agree not to submit any inaccurate or false information on the application.
5. If you wish to purchase, finance or lease a domain name, you understand that sale terms will not be finalized until a purchase contract is signed by both you (the buyer) and Nametra (the seller). Additional information may be required to finalize a sales agreement. Any prices or payment estimates provided on this site or in this contact form may be subject to change.
6. While we attempt to ensure the accuracy of all of the content on our site, domain name prices, payment estimates, finance/lease rates or terms or other information may be inaccurate or outdated. We are not obligated to honor any inaccurate prices, payment amounts, terms, rates or other information provided on this web site.
7. You may be required to pay an additional fee for credit card payments. This fee will be determined by Nametra. If you choose to use escrow.com or any other third party escrow service, you may also be required to pay additional fees.
8. The amounts stated on this website are in US dollars ("USD"). You will be required to provide payments in US dollars.
9. You agree that you do not intend to purchase the specified domain name for any illegal or illicit purposes. If you choose to finance or lease the domain name, you agree to provide information describing how you intend to use the domain name for personal or business purposes. You may be prohibited from financing or leasing the domain name if we determine that you will be using the name for illegal, illicit or immoral purposes or if you may violate an existing trademark. If you finance or lease a domain name, you understand that, until the domain name is paid in full or the lease term expires, we will monitor how you use the domain name to ensure that are complying with our acceptable use policies. During this period you agree to provide any requested information.
10. We agree that we are the owners of the stated domain name and may freely dispose of it. Furthermore, we guarantee that the stated domain name is not encumbered by the rights of third parties and that we, up to now, have received neither warnings or preliminary injunctions related to the stated domain name nor in any other way, legally or extra-judicially, become aware of the violation of third-party rights or of a violation against applicable law.
11. You acknowledge that if you purchase a domain name from us, you will have to pay an annual registration fee to the registrar that is managing the name. If you don't pay this fee, you may forfeit ownership of the domain.
12. Provided that we can agree to sale terms for the specified domain name, the contractual relationship between the two parties shall be subject to the law of California, USA.